Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any product, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with Coral Antler, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have your parents’ permission to make a purchase.
- The price applicable is set on the date on which you place your order.
- We do not ship anything to you, all products are digital files that will be emailed to you after receiving your customization details.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Coral Antler reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Our templates are not for other designers to use, at all. The ONLY products we offer that are designer-use approved are our pattern packs.
Using our templates for your clients and claiming them as your own design is an unethical business practice. Please respect other artists’ work as fellow small business owners.
If you are a designer, we strongly recommend that you create your own design work that highlights your design skills, instills trust in your clients as a professional, and is consistent with your brand. Another option is to purchase from another company that is designer-use approved.
How Our Products Can Be Used
(allowed) Personal Use:
Personal Use is defined as using purchased Items in a manner that has no potential monetary gain. Personal Use projects cannot be related to any business, non-profit, or other organization of any kind. All purchased Items may be used in an unlimited number of Personal Use Projects. Examples of Personal Use include using a graphic to create t-shirts for a family reunion, using a template to create a birthday card that you send in celebration of a friend’s special day, using a photo in a piece of wall art that you create for family member as a gift (no money changes hands), etc.
(allowed) Business Use:
Business use is for non-designers to use as incorporation to your brand. Such as using for free opt-ins, a finished ebook that you sell, a template that helps you create additional things for your business, social media graphics that help your visuals look more professional, etc.
(not allowed) Commercial Work:
We define Commercial Work to be any work done that is not for the above specified. Such as Contracted Work and Client Work. If you are wanting to use one of our products for commercial use please email us and we will determine if your project is eligible for a commercial license.
Products purchased are for your use only and may not be redistributed. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end products. You may not convert a purchased template, or parts of a template, to sell or distribute (even for free).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
First-party (IT Governance Ltd) cookies
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID–this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number–this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID–this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test–this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order–this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Collection of Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest, or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information
- We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With your consent or at your direction only.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We do not offer refunds for any reason.
Due to the digital nature of our products, once we have received your revision requests and/or the files have been delivered to you, orders are non-refundable. If you are unsure of anything in the product descriptions, please ask questions before purchasing.
Sale items are non-refundable.
We only do exchanges if you have purchased a digital product, and would like to switch it to another item in our shop before we have made any revisions or started customizing your product. If you would like to exchange your purchase before we have begun the process, send us an email at email@example.com.
We do not ship any physical products, as all of our products are digital. Everything will be sent to you through email and/or google drive after we customize your order to your specifications.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, or use the chat box on our site.